This timeline details major events in the Battlezone universe.
Cthonian Timeline Edit
Dates are in Icarian years, approximately 2000 Earth years ago.
- Nexus V creates the Devastator mortar, later known as the Day Wrecker, and uses it against the Olympian forces at the Atlantis outpost. There are no survivors but Nexus declares the battle a victory regardless.
- The Hadean scientist Canis develops the Pop Gun mortar after being commissioned to design a more user-friendly weapon, the first recorded use of the weapon being at the battle of Manox.
- Paternus creates the MAG magnetic accelerator cannon, first used during the Kelarin campaign to retake Cydonia.
- Nexus V develops the MAS Grenade holographic imprinter, first used during the Chanden Massacre where Hadean forces utterly defeated the Olympians.
- Paternus creates the Comet Cruise missile, using it against Hadean forces at Argus, levelling the city and killing approximately two million Hadeans. The excessive loss of life deeply saddens Paternus and he vows to never produce such a destructive weapon ever again.
- Paternus develops the TAG automated targeting gun, this being the first indication of Paternus' philosophical shift into manufacturing more humane weapons of war.
- The Theta1 warship is created. As a part of the Hercules Brigade the Theta1 sees conflict up until the Furies invasion of Icarus.
- Paternus develops the M-Curtain mine, this being the first known passive weapon that he has created.
- Paternus creates the MITS mine.
- Paternus creates the HAVOC navigational disruptor cannon, first used in the defense of the Lemnos facility.
- Paternus creates the Sandbag tethering snare missile.
- Paternus develops the RED radar echo dampening field generator for use in the Antinus campaign to take Venus.
- Paternus creates the Phantom VIR visual image refractor, used during Nexus’ first assault on Olympus.
Modern Timeline Edit
- Beardsly wins the Harvey Fort Prize for Physics
- Beardsly joins a secret British think-tank based in Truro, Cornwall
- Spring: Beardsly leaves for a German research station in Greenland
- September:Jon Beardsly reappears in Khartoum and is questioned by Nazi authorities
- The Reich return from the moon and are defeated by the American and Soviet armies  Presumed irregular; forces identified as NSDF and CCA
- January 3: Arkin Industries completes his own investigation into biometal and presents initial designs for NSDF war machines
- April 3: The CIA confirm the existence of the CCA
- July: NSDF established by President Eisenhower
- August: Andrew Goldman and William Stahl are declared dead.
- September 4: Goldman completes a preliminary assessment of biometal and the solar system for the NSDF.
- June 12: Henry Manson is born
- July 3: Stahl reports on the completed assessment of Arkin's designs
- June: The NSDF Field Briefing Guide edition FM 6-1201-309-62 is published
- November 11: Yelena Shabayev is born
- January 29: The NSDF Black Dogs have an established presence on Ganymede.
- February 2: The NSDF Black Dogs discover the Chinese on Ganymede.
- February 3: Surviving Black Dogs on Ganymede are briefed on their situation.
- February 5: President Nixon is informed of the situation on Ganymede.
- April: Jon Beardsly dies
- July 5: The ISDF defeat the Scion Convergence at Long Ravine
- July 7: Scion forces are driven from Hammer Valley
- February 14: Henry Manson undergoes psychological examination as an ISDF recruit Erroneous
- February 16: Henry Manson is nominated for promotion to Major and Patrick Flannery for posthumous recognition
- Designs for Reich vehicles are discovered in a vault in East Berlin
- Yelena Shabayev is evaluated before joining the ISDF
- Braddock loses patience with the AAN
- Voyager 2 discovers extremely rich biometal deposits at the edge of Sol
- John Cooke is undergoes psychological examination
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 The History of Biometal Warfare
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 Battlezone II Manual
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Battlezone Manual
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Battlezone: The Red Odyssey Manual
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Battlezone 98 Redux: The Red Odyssey Manual
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Battlezone: Battle Grounds
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 pandemicstudios.com
|Prologue||The History of Biometal Warfare|
|Battlezone||Combat Exercises · Stars and Stripes · The Red Brigade|
|The Red Odyssey||Dogs of War · Red Storm|
|Battle Grounds||Alternate · Enforcer & Slingshot · Nightmare · Stargate · Mars · Relics · Other Maps|
|Rise of the Black Dogs||Rise of the Black Dogs|
|Battlezone II||ISDF Campaign · A Battle Royale · A Species Not Worthy · Demo Mission|
|Overall||Timeline of the Battlezone universe|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.