|Name: The Relic Discovered|
|Campaign: Stars and Stripes|
|Battlezone: Rise of the Black Dogs:|
Escape from Mars is, as its name suggests, the last mission of Stars and Stripes to take place on Mars. It shows the NSDF's discovery of further Cthonian relics and the search for the Flight Log Database.
Details[edit | edit source]
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Order your recycler and tanks to follow you. Go forward (to the south) until you see a transport. Insepct it.
- The scrap field is ahead. Order your tanks to destroy the turrets guarding them.
- Deploy your recycler, and start building your base. During the lull in combat, Inspect the starport buildings.
- Disregard the mission timer, and continue building your base. You may notice a new unit, the Constructor.
- When you have a sufficient attack force, advance on the enemy base. The entrance to the base is in the middle of the north side of the canyon maze, and is marked by two gun turrets. You can attack the base directly, or try the mountain-climbing trick to reach the starport.
- After you inspected the starport, head to the dustoff point with the recycler.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bug! The "strategy help" setting, which causes the information box to appear for all objects automatically, caused issues with this mission prior to the 1.5 Patch; when asked to search the Cthonian base the user is expected to specifically press the I key rather than simply identify the buildings as required, leading players using strategy help enabled to fail despite carrying out the instructions given to them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Map[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlezone (First appearance)
- Battlezone: Rise of the Black Dogs
- Battlezone Official Strategy Guide
- DLL Source Pack
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.