The DLL Source Pack is a supplementary release to the Battlezone II 1.3 Patch, based on the previously released 3-Pack DLL Sourcecode, containing scripts for both singleplayer missions and multiplayer gamemodes. The pack is updated with each of the patch's public releases to reflect the incorporated changes.
The archive includes a complete set of C++ source files needed to build the Deathmatch, Instant Action, Multi-Player Instant, Strategy Capture the Flag and Strategy DLLs used by Battlezone II. It also includes the scripts for every single-player mission from Battlezone, Battlezone II and the Battlezone II Demo, including scripts for various missions which were cut during development.
List of Included Scripts[edit | edit source]
- Early version of Through the Looking Glass from an unreleased demo;
- Various scripts from Battlezone;
- The remains of two AI scheduler test missions -
- Benchmark Demo,
- Four Instant Action scripts,
- The four original Combat Exercises,
- Each of the seventeen Stars and Stripes missions,
- All eight missions from The Red Brigade,
- Attack and Defend, Strategy, Deathmatch and four other unfinished multiplayer scripts;
- Two versions of the script for the cut ISDF Training mission;
- The demo mission;
- Instant Action;
- All missions from the ISDF Campaign, including the unfinished ISDF15 script;
- The three A Battle Royale missions;
- Three cinematic demos;
- Multi-Player Instant;
- The Press Demo mission;
- Each of the eight missions from the A Species Not Worthy, including previous versions;
- A variety of shared components including Taunts, Powerup manager and TRN interpretation;
- Strategy Capture the Flag; and
- Strategy, including three previous versions (particularly StratDem and StratTest).