It is normally unusual for wikis to provide specific thanks for contributions, as the idea behind a wiki is to allow and encourage contributions from across the invernet. Given the nature of the content Battlezone Wiki covers, however, much of what you see before you wouldn't have been possible without the contributions of the following few people (in alphabetical order):
- Vernon Collins: Passed on a large pack of model renders and provided a significant source in the BZa Wiki.
- Robert MacGregor: Part of the Rise of the Black Dogs Decompilation Project, which provided images, sounds and technical information on Rise of the Black Dogs.
- Michael Grigor: Part of the Rise of the Black Dogs Decompilation Project, provided a disc image of Battlezone II.
- Kochun Hu: Provided historical information on the Red Odyssey Soundtrack.
- Moritz Jacob: Provided a copy of the Red Odyssey 1.1 Patch from his CD Index .
- John Klein: Part of the Rise of the Black Dogs Decompilation Project, provided technical information on Battlezone and Battlezone II, and founded BZComplex.
- Loktar: Provided all-around boxshots and scans of the Battlezone: The Red Odyssey box and its contents.
- Nathan Mates: Maintains the 1.3 Project.
- Ken Miller: Provided incredible amounts of technical information on Battlezone and Battlezone II, maintains the 1.5 Project.
- Elena Moulin: Provided interpretation and translation of Russian audio (courtesy of freelang.net).
- Brion Pearsall: Provided a disc image of Battlezone: The Red Odyssey.
- Dee Souther: Provided scans of the Battlezone Gold Pack box and provided a significant amount of model renders.
- Rick Swolfs: Provided a disc image of Battlezone 1.31.
- SUB-0: Provided all-around boxshots of several items in his extensive collection, as well as scans of the manual for Battle Grounds.